Saturday, November 4, 2017

I'm back again...

It's been a hectic few months and I just never managed to scrape together the time to put together any posts for the blog.  Of course I realized too late that I should have just been posting something instead of hoping that the time needed to get something together would just magically appear.  Doubt that this was a real concern for many but I apologize for just going dark without saying anything.
While a lot of my time was spent working on our place and helping out neighbors with theirs I also spent quite a bit of time working my own DragonQuest campaign as well as a lot of work on the macro framework for MapTool.  So I have some material from that which I will be sharing soon.
As my own DQ campaign is off and running again I am spending a fair amount of time working on adventures and maps this will certainly generate some ideas for the blog as the campaign continues.
First up will be a post on the Spy/Thief skill and if all goes well that should be up some time tomorrow.
Cheers,
Phil


No comments:

Post a Comment